Twinplex info needed

  • Charles Hawes
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006
      I am looking for down load Twinplex RX schematic so I can start
      building. It was very popluar in the 1930s. Anyone has this info please
      email me at kb8bfm@...
    • wd4nka@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006
        In a message dated 1/1/2006 2:31:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        hphoto@... writes:

        > I am looking for down load Twinplex RX schematic so I can start
        > building. It was very popluar in the 1930s. Anyone has this info please
        > email me at kb8bfm@...

        ***** Twinplex was more of a 'catchword' for an 0-v-1, a detector and one
        step audio.
        I have one version on my site, similar to the one published in the ARRL handy
        for 1950, using a 6SN7, although any low or med mu tube would do fine, like a
        couple of
        '30s.

        <A HREF="http://www.qsl.net/wd4nka/TEXTS/1948Rf.HTM">http://www.qsl.net/wd4nka/TEXTS/1948Rf.HTM</A>

        gary // wd4nka

        Visit my site at: <A HREF="http://www.qsl.net/wd4nka/">http://www.qsl.net/wd4nka/</A>

      • charles hawes
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006
          WOW Thanks . It just what I been looking for. I do have the tubes for it and will get to work on it soon. Thanks Again
          hphoto@... writes:

          > I am looking for down load Twinplex RX schematic so I can start
          > building. It was very popluar in the 1930s. Anyone has this info please
          > email me at kb8bfm@...

          ***** Twinplex was more of a 'catchword' for an 0-v-1, a detector and one
          step audio.
          I have one version on my site, similar to the one published in the ARRL handy
          for 1950, using a 6SN7, although any low or med mu tube would do fine, like a
          couple of
          '30s.

          <A HREF="http://www.qsl.net/wd4nka/TEXTS/1948Rf.HTM">http://www.qsl.net/wd4nka/TEXTS/1948Rf.HTM</A>

          gary // wd4nka

          Visit my site at: <A HREF="http://www.qsl.net/wd4nka/">http://www.qsl.net/wd4nka/</A>

          "In the interest of Regenerating radio's lost art of Regeneration"