Free electronic design software

  • electronicparts2002
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
      interesting site, download FREE electronic design software. also
      software to turn your computer into test equipment using sound card
      card as input, oscillscope, frequency counter, function generator etc.
      site is www.tech-systems-labs.com
    • Steve
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 18, 2005
        --- In regenrx@yahoogroups.com, "electronicparts2002"
        <electronicparts2002@y...> wrote:

        > interesting site, download FREE electronic design software. also
        > software to turn your computer into test equipment using sound card
        > card as input, oscillscope, frequency counter, function generator etc.
        > site is www.tech-systems-labs.com

        And isn't that your site? Haven't you also pulled this on
        Electronics_101 and Mad_Scientist lists? At that time your site had
        your Yahoo address, I see you removed the Mailto: link. However,
        Google's cache of the site reveals this:

        "We purchase manufactures excess electronic component inventories.
        email us your list of parts for sale at electronicparts2002@..."

        I see you've been spamming other lists with that disengenuous message.

        Many of the "free" software programs are only available by buying your
        CD. Looks more like an attempt to get a sales website listed more
        highly on search engines.

        I'll ask you again- why pull this crap? If you post and say "here's my
        site", it'd be no problem. But pretending it's not your site just
        makes me highly suspicious of your character.

        Steve Greenfield
      • LEON WENDLER
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 18, 2005
          HELLO
          i did post on other groups but to me spam is spam,
          this is not. 1/2 of all software and service manuals
          are FREE. heathkit has 500 FREE referance pictures.
          plus 100's of schematics, mods, data. we also have a
          large collection of FREE data books and other books
          for download. as for buying cd-rom you say it is
          better to download 1.7 gig of files instead of paying
          our sale price of one penny. you are a good busness
          man (a penny saved is a penny earned)total income from
          site each month in PROFIT is about $30 which pays the
          $20 site server fee. i get $10 a month. but at 72 and
          a stroke victim i can not spend it anyway. i still
          have my ebay. that is $100 a month in profit, that
          pays good. so you want me to stop telling people about
          my site so they can spend a year or 2 finding all
          these things on there own. (and some are not even on
          web anymore i have only copy of about 5 of them) i do
          it all as a hobby now. being a lone is boring. 20
          hours a week passes the time. but you are right about
          one thing. i hide that it is mine. "real heros need no
          medals" so forget it is mine and download all those
          goodies.
          leon @ technology systems

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/WpTY2A/izNLAA/yQLSAA/ELTolB/TM

          http://mail.yahoo.com