Re: [regenrx] Recycling a signal generator

  • Leonard Meek
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2013
      Bill, that's what I do with my HP606 and a freq counter. I can also get a
      good indication with my R-390A. But I think it would be a good idea to set
      up a permanent SG/Counter on the bench just for the purpose of acurately
      marking freqs on my regens, and others. I thought of doing that with my LM
      but it takes more space (with its power supply) than my Monarch. I have
      several other projects on the bench right now, in cluding a lunch box size
      o'scope, my computer, and several regens. And complicating all this is a
      list of "honey do" projects.

      Leonard

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2013
        On Fri, 2013-03-01 at 07:46 -1000, Leonard Meek wrote:

        > Bill, that's what I do with my HP606 and a freq counter. I can also
        > get a
        > good indication with my R-390A. But I think it would be a good idea to
        > set
        > up a permanent SG/Counter on the bench just for the purpose of
        > acurately
        > marking freqs on my regens, and others. I thought of doing that with
        > my LM
        > but it takes more space (with its power supply) than my Monarch. I
        > have
        > several other projects on the bench right now, in cluding a lunch box
        > size
        > o'scope, my computer, and several regens. And complicating all this is
        > list of "honey do" projects.
        >
        > Leonard

        Hi Leonard,

        So many projects..so little time.

        73,

        Bill KU8H

        Proud owner of the 40 meter band
      • Michael
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 2013
          Hi Leonard,
          So many projects..so little time.
          73,

          Bill KU8H

          Proud owner of the 40 meter band

          Bill, is this an invite to meet at High Noon???

          Michael :-)