Re: Updating Classic Regenerative and Super Regenerative Circuits

  • ell_magic
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 1, 2012
      HI gang et all ...

      http://www.archive.org/compress/Masscon2010-Proceedingsiso

      Ok here is a tip also ,, after you download the zipped iso....

      Extract the files to where ever you like .....,,(with win ra)
      Then right click on the iso ICON ,, then choose to
      open with >>> win ra (again) >>> then click on the EXTRACT TO
      icon on the win ra page ,,, to where ever you wish to (again) ,,

      An Wallah !!! you wont have to burn a cd to view the information
      The information is assessable .....

      You have saved one CD from the cooker :)
      Cheers....
      --- In regenrx@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Martin" <martinpd@...> wrote:

      > http://www.archive.org/compress/Masscon2010-Proceedingsiso

    • Michael A. Bittner
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 1, 2012
[...]

        What is win ra???? Sorry, I am still partially computer illiterate. Mike, W6MAB