Files not accesible

  • acoro33100
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2011
      Hi amigos !
      YAHOO comes back with a message saying ¨ File not accesible ¨
      Can not download from the files section of this list ANYTHING,
      although I see the name of the files OK
      Any ideas of what is going on ?

      Maybe it is about time to save the valuable files accumulated
      all along the life of the list by migrating them to a more
      reliable services provider !!!

      73 and DX

      Arnie Coro
      CO2KK
    • N. A. Monllor
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2011
        Arnie,

        I just went to the files section and downloaded the first file listed, and
        it all worked fine for me.

        Ren

        KG4BAS

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2011
          Hi Arnie,

          Sometimes even the biggest operations have to do maintenance on the servers and during those times you might get a message like that. I always wait a while... up to maybe the next day and I find everything back to 'normal'. Sometimes it's only a few minutes.

          73,

          Bill KU8H