Sound powered headphones?

  • yaktur
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
      Does anyone know where in Canada an affordable set of such phones
      might be available (other than ebay - too many sharks and wolves there)?
    • David Toepfer
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
        Scott's Crystal Radios

        http://members.aol.com/scottswim/index.html

        dt
        .

        --- yaktur <yaktur@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone know where in Canada an affordable set of such phones
        > might be available (other than ebay - too many sharks and wolves there)?
        >

        > "In the interest of Regenerating radio's lost art of Regeneration"
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • yaktur
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
          --- In regenrx@yahoogroups.com, David Toepfer <davetoepfer@y...> wrote:
          > Scott's Crystal Radios
          >
          > http://members.aol.com/scottswim/index.html
          >
          > dt

          Thanks....I guess I should have mentioned I'm in Canada and the
          exchange rate works against me.

          But does anyone sell these kinds of phones north of 49?
        • David Toepfer
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
            I found this guy, VE7SL, who seems BIG into crystal stuff. Maybe he can help
            you. He lists his email address as jsm@... on his site (
            http://www.imagenisp.ca/jsm/Crystal.html ).

            dt
            .

            --- yaktur <yaktur@...> wrote:

            > --- In regenrx@yahoogroups.com, David Toepfer <davetoepfer@y...> wrote:
            > > Scott's Crystal Radios
            > >
            > > http://members.aol.com/scottswim/index.html
            > >
            > > dt
            >
            > Thanks....I guess I should have mentioned I'm in Canada and the
            > exchange rate works against me.
            >
            > But does anyone sell these kinds of phones north of 49?
            >

            > "In the interest of Regenerating radio's lost art of Regeneration"
            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • yaktur
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
              --- In regenrx@yahoogroups.com, David Toepfer <davetoepfer@y...> wrote:
              > I found this guy, VE7SL, who seems BIG into crystal stuff. Maybe he
              can help
              > you. He lists his email address as jsm@g... on his site (
              > http://www.imagenisp.ca/jsm/Crystal.html ).
              >
              > dt

              Thanks. I'd dropped him a message, hope he will be kind enough to help me.