Any news?

  • Kenneth W. Umbach
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 9:16 AM
      Hi . . .

      Is there any news on total STC membership after the renewal cutoff?
      Just curious as to how things turned out.

      Also, how is STC progressing in rebuilding the Sacramento chapter? Any
      news?

      --Ken Umbach
      Former 1st VP and acting president, STC-Sacramento
    • John Posada
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1 9:30 AM
        From what I've seen, renewal is running roughly from 65% to 90%, depending
        on chapter categories. However, they have not posted the final numbers yet
        as they base the closing date on March 31 postmark and it could be another
        week before the postmarks for March 31 are into HQ and counted.

        John Posada
        NYMetroSTC Chapter President

        --
        John Posada
        Senior Technical Writer

        - Said the Zen master to the hot dog v endor "Make me one with everything."

      • Frank
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1 1:14 PM
          hi john
          hope you are keeping well
          any idea how the israel chapter renewal is running?
          rgds
          frank