RAA Conference, a call for chairs and tables

  • Maureen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2012
      Not sure this group is still in use?

      I am helping with the "Share" at the RAA Conference coming up in May. We need people who will be driving to the conference to bring their chair or table with them. Please contact me if you are able to help with this? If you have any questions please call or e-mail me. Thanks so much for your assistance. Warmly, Maureen Birchfield Recording Secratary RAA Board of Directors 608-756-8767 bedereflexology@...