Re: AW: [Reflexology Community ] Re: Greetings from El Paso Texas

  • Drstephan Varghese
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 24, 2011
      thanks lot for message.like to know more about u and ur activities.
      dr.stephan, india.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 28, 2011
        Hello Doctor,
        Should you interested to start a new reflexology business in Kolkata, India please communicate me your business plan with a brief explaining how we can jointly start this particular business caring interest for both of us.

        Wishing you a very very happy, wealthy and healthy Christmas and Happy new year in advance.
        Best regards
        Avijit Sengupta
        Kolkata, India 28.12.2011

        ________________________________
        Greetings,Practitioners,&advocates are willingly enormously ready to assist,provide&affliate with other in this forum.Am also on FB,(@/ReflexologyZonenTherapie),interactive therapies made simple with a touch of Reflexology.Feel the need,then let's together"Reflex the Word to the World".

        dr_stephan schrieb am Di 27. Sep, 2011 01:48 PDT:

        >hi doctor,
        >i am an indian herbal medicines (AYURVEDA) doctor and having university degree in indian medicines and naturopathy.my native place in kerala, Cochin.Since 1987 practicing Ayurveda, Homoeopathy and Naturopathy.i am quite interested in reflexology and like to invite u .pls let me know more about u.we can join to start.waiting for reply.mail Id. dr_stephan@....
        >dr.stephan Varghese p.
        >--- In reflexologycommunity@yahoogroups.com, "Mark" <fraziermark67@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> Hello, I have been practicing reflexology off and on for 30 years. I am available to give reflexology sessions. And I'm looking for a place to start a reflexology business. Contact me, if interested or if you know of a good place to start my new business. Thanks.

      • druwinan
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 9, 2012
          The word "El" in his speech (reflexes system) would be - "will receive".
          "Allah" means - "Renoncation, Retraction, Abdication" (seems in this term is ancient
          Islamic ideology's base).
          ABOUT THIS AND MORE YOU CAN EASILY TO FIND HERE
          http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Universal-life/

          --- In reflexologycommunity@yahoogroups.com, Drstephan Varghese <dr_stephan@...> wrote:

          > thanks lot for message.like to know more about u and ur activities.
          > dr.stephan, india.

        • Ali Sami
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 23, 2012
            any reflexologist in Bahrain ?