Reflexology Request

  • fohnno
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008
      Greetings Reflexology Colleagues,
      I am a reflexologist and host of a weekly radio show on BlogTalk
      Radio. In October we will be celebrating National Reflexology Week in
      the USA. I am looking for several reflexologist to interview on the
      radio and print media from the United States. My interest for the
      radio show is reflexologists who NOT massage therapist. I want to
      interview those who have been trained as reflexologist. The show will
      focus on paying tribute to reflexology and those who have dedicated
      their life, time and energy to this wonderful healing art. If you are
      interested please send an email message to nno7@...

      Here is a Special Shout out to Kevin & Barbara.... Thank You for this
      site and your unwavering support and work in keep us and reflexology
      in the limelight. Contact me so we can catch up on old times.

      Njideka N. Olatunde, ND, CRI, PhD
      Washington, DC