Re: [Reflexology Community ] virus

  • Anne Armstrong
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2002
      Beware, that so called virus warning is a hoax, honest. someone sent it to me and I deleted the file as per instructions. By now I am sure somebody else has also informed you of this, I got several replies to mine. There is a site to go to that will help you out with reinstalling that file, it is required by something or other.

      Anne
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2002
        I found this virus was sent to me also. I tried to
        delete the file followed by the instruction below ,but
        the file is still there after I deleted it. (after I
        deleted from C drive and Recycle Bin, then, I did
        search again just want to make sure the file has been
        removed, but the file is still in my system) What
        should I do at this point? Please help!!

        Thanks,
        Lily

        http://sbc.yahoo.com
      • footc1
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 2002
          People
          I am going to begin yanking these posts off. This is a forum
          about reflexology. How about staying on topic? there are other
          forums for these discussions.
          Kevin Kunz
          Your Administrator

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 1, 2002