newbi here what filter

  • mike14111
    Message 1 of 1109 , Aug 2, 2000
      Hi Im just starting out and want a reef . I have read alot but there are so many new reef filters now. what is the best?<br>mike
    • bubblez502
      Message 1109 of 1109 , Sep 4, 2002
        deffanitly get the prizem skimmer. I have one and it works great. But
        one thing if you do decide to get it, when you put it on the second
        nosil, just put it on the tip. If you put it one all the way, the
        collection chamber will fill up with water in like 10 minuts. Hop i
        was helpful! Kelly