Fluidized Bed Filters

  • earth2net
    Message 1 of 1109 , Jun 5, 2000
      i've been using a fluidized bed filter- 300 capacity for a 30 gallon tank and I highly recommend it!
    • bubblez502
      Message 1109 of 1109 , Sep 4 5:20 PM
        deffanitly get the prizem skimmer. I have one and it works great. But
        one thing if you do decide to get it, when you put it on the second
        nosil, just put it on the tip. If you put it one all the way, the
        collection chamber will fill up with water in like 10 minuts. Hop i
        was helpful! Kelly