Bi/Gay M looking for some buddies

  • hotfuntcipd99be@freemailru.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 7:46 PM
      Hello again to some of you, I am Kevin, flight attendant, looking for some buddies to have safe fun mutually satifying DISCREET times with. I can get free airline tix to just about anywhere at anytime as well as hotels. Or I can just go to your place, what ever. I am very low drama and straight looking and acting. I really like the curious type guys over the extremely 'gay' types. Interested? Let's chat. Go to my kamchat. You can get to it from my profile TVM profile at http://www.tvmhosting.com/kevin

      Please be clean, straight acting, no drama! Lets have some fun shall we?

      Kevin

      ¥8mwkkxg08Þ«nf¢5ærgñÆx£4°ydÞspyj4¬cx¤m2bc¢w10sv0«d