Starting a new reef only forum!

  • Parrotdise
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2007
      For those interested, we are trying to get a new forum started that will deal with reef topics only.

      It is exclusively reef, no fish only or freshwater topics.

      You can find the forums at TheReefer.NET at:
      http://www.thereefer.net/forum/

      Hope to some some of you there!
      Jonny
      http://www.TheReefer.NET
      Reef Aquarium Site!
    • wd6es
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2007
        Looking back I stumbled across this message after I posted about:

        Did not mean to conflict.