I need a new tank! any suggestions?

  • gobieclown
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 4, 2005
      Right now I have a 20-gallon that I am cycling, but I decided I want to
      go bigger. I would like to get a 29-30 gallon tank, but I am having
      trouble finding one in my price range that can ship to Mississippi. I
      really like the acrylic tanks and I need a stand as well (glass is good
      too). I have already ordered my sand and live rock. Any suggest of
      whom to buy from online to get a good deal on tank and stand?
    • Thomas Tucker
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 4, 2005
        Have you looked at the 55gal at walmart?

        gobieclown <gobieclown@...> wrote:Right now I have a 20-gallon that I am cycling, but I decided I want to
        go bigger. I would like to get a 29-30 gallon tank, but I am having
        trouble finding one in my price range that can ship to Mississippi. I
        really like the acrylic tanks and I need a stand as well (glass is good
        too). I have already ordered my sand and live rock. Any suggest of
        whom to buy from online to get a good deal on tank and stand?

        Reef aquarium Marine aquarium Reef aquarium lighting Aquarium supplies

        ---------------------------------

      • Tony Romano
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 4, 2005
          Have you looked in local newspaper for used tanks. How about flea markets?
          Having tanks shipped must be expensive..Also I would strongly suggest
          getting long and low, like a 30L or a 40 or 50 breeder.

          _____

          Right now I have a 20-gallon that I am cycling, but I decided I want to
          go bigger. I would like to get a 29-30 gallon tank, but I am having
          trouble finding one in my price range that can ship to Mississippi. I
          really like the acrylic tanks and I need a stand as well (glass is good
          too). I have already ordered my sand and live rock. Any suggest of
          whom to buy from online to get a good deal on tank and stand?

          _____

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          " on the web.

          <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

          _____

        • John Crunk
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 4, 2005
            If you come and get it, I will make you a good deal on my 125.

            John

            _____

            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 4, 2005
              No, do you think that those kits are reliable?
              Plus I can't use the light filter or heater. would I just be wasting money?
              Hmmmm
              I will check that option out tomorrow.

              Thanks!!!

              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 4, 2005
                Good idea!
                I will check the paper, that is something I overlooked!
                Thanks for the advise on the long.

                Thanks!!!

                Message 7 of 13 , Aug 4, 2005
                  Thanks, but a 125 is a little out of my league.

                  Thanks!!!

                    Message 9 of 13 , Aug 5, 2005
                      where are you located?

                      Message 10 of 13 , Aug 5, 2005