Shipping sharing

  • REEF22
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4 9:18 PM
      Hi,

      This message is for people who live in Phoenix Arizona or
      surrounding areas...
      I would like to purchase some corals online and just wondering if
      anyone from Phoenix would like to do that with me so we could split
      the shipping. Let me know. Thanks.

      TONY
    • frizz_allen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7 1:46 AM
        I am also in Phoenix & might be interested. There is a local group
        that are on reefcentral who appear to do this semi-frequently as
        well.
        You are welcome to email me privately.
        Frizz