RE: [Reeftank] anthias was Re: New Mini Reef Aquarium!!

  • jesher go
    Message 1 of 35 , Dec 2, 2003
      Hi Lydz,
      How is your aquarium? anyway,
      I just bought last sunday an yellow anemone with
      purple tips from cartimar.. It seems doing good for
      these past few days.. and I also bought 2 cleaner
      shrimp too.. and they're really beautiful, I read that
      they eat anthias, those nasty nuissance anemone.
      Everything doing seems pretty good.. What do you feed
      your anemone?? how are they doing... anyway, regarding
      my other friend, I told him about your interest and he
      still didn't reply, I'm going to ask him again. OK?!
      anyway, hope to see some pics of your aquarium too..

      Jesher

      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
      http://companion.yahoo.com/
    • jesher go
      Message 35 of 35 , Dec 16, 2003
        Hi lydz,
        Sorry for the late response, anyway, about the
        supplier, I don't know the owner, and the telephone
        number, I still have to find the receipt, and even the
        store name.. heehhe.. but it is located somewhere in
        benavidez street binondo manila, I'll send an email to
        you once i found out the name, address and telephone
        number.

        http://photos.yahoo.com/