I need to get rid of Aptasia!

  • chrismc_84015
    Message 1 of 1109 , Feb 2, 2001
      I think that is how you spell it? Does anyone
      know of a easy way to get rid of them. I have seen
      products that you feed to them and it slowly kill's them
      off. But It cost's an arm and a leg for it. There has
      got to be a better way!
    • bubblez502
      Message 1109 of 1109 , Sep 4, 2002
        deffanitly get the prizem skimmer. I have one and it works great. But
        one thing if you do decide to get it, when you put it on the second
        nosil, just put it on the tip. If you put it one all the way, the
        collection chamber will fill up with water in like 10 minuts. Hop i
        was helpful! Kelly