Re: Question reguarding red slime alge

  • mrrrbill
    Message 1 of 1109 , Jan 12, 2000
      parameters if you worry about that you will go nuts be patiant it sounds like your tank is new just suck it out when you do water changes 10%month and it will go away
    • bubblez502
      Message 1109 of 1109 , Sep 4, 2002
        deffanitly get the prizem skimmer. I have one and it works great. But
        one thing if you do decide to get it, when you put it on the second
        nosil, just put it on the tip. If you put it one all the way, the
        collection chamber will fill up with water in like 10 minuts. Hop i
        was helpful! Kelly