Help with Yellowheaed sleeper gobies

  • tjrick
    Message 1 of 1109 , Jan 1, 2001
      Help my sleeper gobies just spawned and I do not
      know what to do. They are in my 125 gallon reef tank
      under a huge rock. Any response would be appreciated.
      Feel free to respond directly to tjrick@....
      Thanks
    • bubblez502
      Message 1109 of 1109 , Sep 4 5:20 PM
        deffanitly get the prizem skimmer. I have one and it works great. But
        one thing if you do decide to get it, when you put it on the second
        nosil, just put it on the tip. If you put it one all the way, the
        collection chamber will fill up with water in like 10 minuts. Hop i
        was helpful! Kelly