What Happened?

  • Pete <SpankyStL@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003
      Yesterday I found one of my Percula Clowns out of the tank on the
      floor, and by his side was what looked like the claws from one of my
      red-legged hermit crabs (or perhaps the claws after molting).

      Has anyone ever had any experiences with Perculas jumping out of the
      tanks or hostility with hermits? What do you think happened?

      Pondering Pete