filters??

  • darrelanderson
    Message 1 of 1109 , Oct 2, 1999
      Greetings to all from sunny Barbados.<br><br>I
      have been out of the hobby for a number of years,
      excuse my ignorance. I have a 108 gallon tank and I
      previously use a wet/dry sump system with DLS materials.
      Could I just scrap all that and get one of the
      fluidized bed filters and a protein skimmer and be done
      with it? Should I keep the wet/dry? I would appreciate
      any assistance from the gurus - you can e-mail me
      directly if you wish! thanks!!!!!! andersda@...
    • bubblez502
      Message 1109 of 1109 , Sep 4, 2002
        deffanitly get the prizem skimmer. I have one and it works great. But
        one thing if you do decide to get it, when you put it on the second
        nosil, just put it on the tip. If you put it one all the way, the
        collection chamber will fill up with water in like 10 minuts. Hop i
        was helpful! Kelly