Hello to all

  • Andrea Wiening
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      Hello,

      I just joined this group and just wanted to take a moment to
      introduce myself.
      I have a 55 gallon reef tank that has been running for about 2 months
      now. So far everything is looking and going great.
      As time goes by however I expect to run into some minor or mayor
      problems and I hope that I can turn for help to all of you.

      Right now I`m just reading through the message archives to learn as
      much as I can.

      See you later,

      Andrea

      P.S.:Does anyone here propagate corals ??