Sea Swirl questions

  • subcultr
    Message 1 of 1109 , Oct 5, 2000
      I'm setting up a 55 gal. tank and am thinking of
      putting 2 Sea Swirls in it for the returns from the sump.
      I'm not sure what to use for the sump return, or wich
      of the 3 sizes of Sea Swirls to use. It would suck
      to get it all set up and find that the flow is too
      low, or too high to just throttle the pump
      back.<br>any coments would be appriciated, thanks.
    • bubblez502
      Message 1109 of 1109 , Sep 4, 2002
        deffanitly get the prizem skimmer. I have one and it works great. But
        one thing if you do decide to get it, when you put it on the second
        nosil, just put it on the tip. If you put it one all the way, the
        collection chamber will fill up with water in like 10 minuts. Hop i
        was helpful! Kelly