Talk

  • Ozzy_Rod
    Message 1 of 1109 , Sep 5, 1999
      Hi gang, there never seems to be any conversation
      here. Whats going on? Someone buzzed me to day whilst I
      was engaged on another extreemly important call, but
      normally I am available to talk re aquariums. I have had a
      salt water tank for about 2 years. (Mini reef) and
      have dabbled in tropicals for years<br>regards...Ozzy
      Rod
    • bubblez502
      Message 1109 of 1109 , Sep 4, 2002
        deffanitly get the prizem skimmer. I have one and it works great. But
        one thing if you do decide to get it, when you put it on the second
        nosil, just put it on the tip. If you put it one all the way, the
        collection chamber will fill up with water in like 10 minuts. Hop i
        was helpful! Kelly