Re: What fish?

  • reef_maker
    Message 1 of 1109 , Sep 1, 2000
      I BEG YOU THINK B4 YOU BUY!!!!! Now you will need
      to think in the long run of your tank. There are so
      many beautifull fish out there and its hard to realize
      and get the proper information on the fish you should
      get. If you plan to have a reef you will need to do
      alot of reading on good reef fish, however if its a
      fish only you of course will not have to worry about
      corals getting eaten. If I were you I would start out
      with something small, and if possible no agressive and
      reef safe. Most start with Damsles or clownfish
      although these can be agressive. One good and really
      beautifull fish you could add would be a Flame Angel which
      is a pygmy. That is according that all you water
      perameters are well in good range. BUT some flames do pick
      at corals. I lucked out on mine and he is just fine
      eating my little bugs and algea and frozen foods. One of
      my favorite fish. Also look into the goby family as
      most are really cool little characters and are reef
      safe. Just think ahead because if your like most of us
      you will eventually be hit with the coral bug and
      want to convert into a reef. Its kinda sad and
      stressful on the fish to have to giove him up. Just MO.
    • bubblez502
      Message 1109 of 1109 , Sep 4, 2002
        deffanitly get the prizem skimmer. I have one and it works great. But
        one thing if you do decide to get it, when you put it on the second
        nosil, just put it on the tip. If you put it one all the way, the
        collection chamber will fill up with water in like 10 minuts. Hop i
        was helpful! Kelly