Hi

  • bookwormvv
    Message 1 of 67 , Feb 8, 2001
      Hi I don't know much about corel reefs but I do
      now that lots marine animals live there and I love
      marine animals I even want to be a marine biogilest! so
      what exactly do we do in this club?<br>If anyone is
      interested in chatting could you meet me in the chat Feb 9
      at about.......7:00[pm] eastern
      time?<br>Thanx,<br>Liz
    • bettaboy37379
      Message 67 of 67 , Aug 26, 2001
        and havent you heard that the cure for cancer
        just might be in the coral or in the fish that live
        off the reef so if the reef goes their goes the cure
        for many problems. sorry i couldnt read any more with
        out saying my part bettboy37379