My heart is breaking!!!!!!!!

  • zeus_daughter2
    Message 1 of 67 , Nov 5, 2000
      Can you believe this is
      happening...<br><a href=http://www.discovery.com/news/earthalert/001030/pollutionaustralia.html target=new>http://www.discovery.com/news/earthalert/001030/pollutionaustralia.html</a><br>There has to be a better way to protect our reefs!!!!!!
      Let us begin here... everyone start pitching ideas. I
      say that we lobby to outlaw tankers thru reef waters.
      Something really has to be done or this fight will be lost.
    • bettaboy37379
      Message 67 of 67 , Aug 26, 2001
        and havent you heard that the cure for cancer
        just might be in the coral or in the fish that live
        off the reef so if the reef goes their goes the cure
        for many problems. sorry i couldnt read any more with
        out saying my part bettboy37379