Re: get the latest on gov. plans

  • skunket
    Message 1 of 67 , Aug 11, 2000
      I guess I have missed an interesting debate. But
      please watch the language and stay on the subject. But
      yes reefs are beautiful and you have to experience it
      to be thankful for them. They do fill the oceans
      with the food that is needed for many to survive even
      though I have to say we are fairly over populated for
      our own good. Well I am saying more than I had planed
    • bettaboy37379
      Message 67 of 67 , Aug 26, 2001
        and havent you heard that the cure for cancer
        just might be in the coral or in the fish that live
        off the reef so if the reef goes their goes the cure
        for many problems. sorry i couldnt read any more with
        out saying my part bettboy37379