get the latest on gov. plans

  • zeus_daughter2
    Message 1 of 67 , Mar 29, 2000
      Folks I am putting in a link...once there click
      earth alert...you will see a piece of coral reef click
      on it. I don't think this is good enough for our
      children's future. They aren't saving much! Write your
      representatives in gov. offices and let them know this is an
      issue!
    • bettaboy37379
      Message 67 of 67 , Aug 26, 2001
        and havent you heard that the cure for cancer
        just might be in the coral or in the fish that live
        off the reef so if the reef goes their goes the cure
        for many problems. sorry i couldnt read any more with
        out saying my part bettboy37379