confused about lights still

  • crees02
    Message 1 of 67 , Oct 12, 1999
      I am planning to have my tank running on 5
      watts/gallon but I am unsure about the fixtures. How high do
      the High Output bulbs go in wattage and is it true
      they work in a regular two prong florecent bulb hood?
      I am pushing more towards these because the VHO
      hoods that I have seen run for around the 200's and I
      dont have that kind of money to spend right now. Are
      there any cheaper VHO hoods that can be purchased? How
      much?<br>Thanks I am posetive that there will be more questions
      coming.<br>Chris
    • bettaboy37379
      Message 67 of 67 , Aug 26, 2001
        and havent you heard that the cure for cancer
        just might be in the coral or in the fish that live
        off the reef so if the reef goes their goes the cure
        for many problems. sorry i couldnt read any more with
        out saying my part bettboy37379