Welcome ktbuug01

  • skunket
    Message 1 of 67 , Jun 14, 1999
      Thank you for joining our club! If you have any
      ideas don't be afraid to share them. Well, we shall see
      you around. There are alot of new links that need to
      be checked out so feel free to do so. <br> See
      ya<br> Skunket
    • bettaboy37379
      Message 67 of 67 , Aug 26, 2001
        and havent you heard that the cure for cancer
        just might be in the coral or in the fish that live
        off the reef so if the reef goes their goes the cure
        for many problems. sorry i couldnt read any more with
        out saying my part bettboy37379