Bottled Water

  • mr_noosebomb
    Message 1 of 113 , May 22, 2001
      Does anyone have any experience with the
      GreatValue waters sold at Walmart?? I used to use the
      distilled water with excellent results until recently when
      i noticed a white film that coated everything.
      Tested the ph and was astonished to find it at 9.5!!!
      After mixing the salt in it dropped to 7.8 and a white
      film would cover everything in the tub. Thought about
      trying the spring water since the ph is 7.5. But who
      knows what the silicate and phosphate levels are. Any
      one else having this trouble??
    • rmack9
      Message 113 of 113 , Feb 7, 2002