Help ASAP Please

  • pjpeelsweb
    Message 1 of 113 , Sep 18, 2000
      Hello I woke up and noticed my yellow eyed tang
      is starting to loose his color and white spots are
      acumulating on his body. He looks kind of weak. All I have is
      live rock, Bio sand, Coral banded shrimp, Sand sifting
      starfish, I hermit crab, and three turbo snails. Can I
      treat my tank with something, and what should I use. I
      don't want anything to die.<br>Help
      Please,<br>---pjpeelsweb
    • rmack9
      Message 113 of 113 , Feb 7, 2002