The Right To Be Rich

  • apus timarek
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      To be rich is our birthright. It is the fool who
      praises poverty. The whole crux of the issue is the
      connotation of the words richness and poverty. It is
      naive to think that richness means a bank balance or
      glittering gold coins that robbers can steal. The
      currency value of cash might rise and fall until a
      time will come when a whole truck full of printed
      notes will be required to buy a pair of shoes. So
      richness does not relate to the clink of metal or
      rustle of paper.

      The right to be rich is inherent is us. Life is to be
      enjoyed. To do so it is necessary to know what riches
      and enjoyment mean...

      http://stockmarketgrowth.blogspot.com/2007/10/right-to-be-rich.html

      http://mail.yahoo.com