Protein Skimmer Question

  • patchman72
    Message 1 of 113 , Jun 21, 2001
      OK... Here we go... My tank is finally up and
      running... So, I'll constantly be asking questions...
      for about a week now. Every thing looks good so far.
      PH, temp and gravity look great!. Last night I put an
      inch or two of substrate with a fine layer of live
      sand on top of that (can't see a thing now). My lights
      and protein skimmer are now running. To the
      question... After 12 hours, my skimmer has produced no waste?
      Is this normal, or does it take some time?
    • rmack9
      Message 113 of 113 , Feb 7 3:41 PM