Fw: [MarineBuddies] Fwd: Vacancy on Biodiversity Conservation
- FYI----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Adriani Sunuddin <sun.adriani@...>
To: Adriani Sunuddin <enam279@...>; Dian Respati Widianari <drespatiw@...>; Edy Setyawan <edysetyawan@...>; Sam LIPI <swouthuyzen@...>; Neng Risma Liasari <rliasari@...>; yuliana syamsuni <yuliana_fs@...>; marinebuddies@...
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 1:34 PM
Subject: [MarineBuddies] Fwd: Vacancy on Biodiversity Conservation
JOB: Vacant Position – Data Manager
The Zoological Society of London is an international wildlife conservation organisation with a focus on science-based and pragmatic solutions. ZSL has been active in Indonesia for about 10 years, with a particular focus on the overlap between industrial development and biodiversity conservation. ZSL’s Indonesian programme is based in Bogor, Java with field projects in Sumatra and Kalimantan, Indonesian Borneo. We are now looking to recruit a qualified and committed individual as “Data Manager” to be based in Bogor. This position will initially be on a 12 month contract, with the potential for this to be extended for a further year.
Minimum required experience and knowledge:
* Masters degree or Bachelor degree (with equivalent experience) in statistics or biology
* Experience of managing a database and large data sets
* Experience of analysing various biodiversity data resulting from field surveys
* Skilled in operating statistical and other data analysis software such as SPSS, R
* Broad knowledge of Indonesia’s conservation issues
* Able to work independently without supervision and accustomed to working in a team
* Good communication skills; preferably high level of written and spoken English
* Computer literacy essential
* Ideally with some experience of writing scientific reports and papers
* Take a lead role in managing databases
* Take a lead role in analysing various biodiversity data sets
* Maintain and build relationships with Indonesian programme partners
* Assist in project planning, budgeting and reporting
Please send an application letter and Curriculum Vitae to indonesia@... detailing:
* Relevant experience
* Past salary history
* Two referees
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications must be received
by Friday 14 September 2012.
Adriani Sunuddin, Ms
Department of Marine Science and Technology
Bogor Agricultural University
Address: Jalan Agatis, Kampus IPB Dramaga, Bogor 16680
Ph/F: +62 251 8623644
E-mail: sun.adriani@...; adriani@...
Anda menerima pesan ini karena berlangganan ke Grup "MarineBuddies"
Untuk memposting ke grup ini, kirimkan email ke
Untuk keluar dari grup ini, kirim email ke
Untuk pilihan lain (setting pengiriman dan lain-lain), kunjungi grup ini di