volunteer

  • jensy sartin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2010
      Biosphere Foundation, a US non-profit organisation, is looking for an
      Indonesian marine science student to work with us on a long-term coral
      reef monitoring programme at Menjangan Island. Our team of scientists
      and volunteers arrive at Menjangan in Feb/March to initiate monitoring
      protocols, with a return visit planned for October/November. We are
      looking for an Indonesian student to join us in this second research
      phase of our long-term programme. Our team can teach any skills
      required. We are looking for somebody with a passion for coral reef
      conservation and an interest in becoming part of a long-term team that
      will help to preserve the beauty of Menjangan Island, by using sound
      science and community education. For more information, please see our
      website, www.biosfirindonesia.org. If you are interested in this
      volunteer prosition, please e-mail nsetiasih@...

      Selalu bersama teman-teman di Yahoo! Messenger
      Tambahkan mereka dari email atau jaringan sosial Anda sekarang!
    • pratama diffi
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2010
        salam...

        saya tertarik, meskipun mungkin nanti teman2 yg bergerak.
        informasi mengenai biaya dan waktu bisa saya dapat dimana?
        thx.

        diffi
        fishdic_ub

        Dari: jensy sartin <jensy_xi@...>
        Judul: [reefcheckind] volunteer
        Kepada: "reefcheck indonesia" <reefcheckind@yahoogroups.com>, "mdc undip" <mdc_undip@yahoogroups.com>
        Tanggal: Rabu, 3 Februari, 2010, 5:18 PM

[...]

        Akses email lebih cepat.
        Yahoo! menyarankan Anda meng-upgrade browser ke Internet Explorer 8 baru yang dioptimalkan untuk Yahoo! Dapatkan di sini! (Gratis)