Re: EMERGENCY

  • Abdullah Habibi
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 18, 2010
      temans,

      bisa minta tolong bilang ke mbak ama, kayanya imelnya dikerjain ma pencoleng dari luar negeri deh.

      untuk yang lain, berhati-hati aja yaa...

      habib
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 19, 2010

        Ya setuju kayaknya memang imail mbak Ama sudah di jebol orang. harus hati-hati dan sering ganti pasword deh.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 19, 2010

            I am not sure this email from Pariama..

            Yoel

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 20, 2010
              Hello,

                 Thanks for your concern, I'm very sorry if this letter came to you as a surprise, I told the police immediately after in the incident and all necessary steps has been taking and they also gave me a police report to the embassy and the embassy are only get me a temporary document in replacement of my stolen passport.i feel so helpless and rejected. Any amount which you are able to raise will go along way in helping me. and i promise to pay back as soon as am back home since i know you also need money for your personal  need, Also keep me in prayer because that matters a lot.

              Please i need you to help me monetarily, Because i have no means of surviving here, I need you to wire me some money through western union. will be checking out of the hotel today due to the fact that i was unable to pay my bill, I still have a close contact with the embassy and will be getting a temporary paper in replacement of my passport, I lost my cell phone during the incident and i have no penny to call from a pay phone if not i would have love to talk to you on the phone, I hope to hear from you soon and keep you updated about all improvement and  will explain the entire story to you when am back home.

              Thanks and Regard

              Pariama

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 20, 2010

                Ini Bukan Mbak ama, Email mbak Ama di Bajak .. hati..hati teman2 saya rasa ini Bukan Teman kita…

                Thank

                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 20, 2010

                  Kelihatan mbak ama gak bisa buka emailnya..karena udah di bajak