Ondo Lhoo has sent you a Jhoos invitation

  • Ondo Lhoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2008
      Ondo Lhoo has invited you to Jhoos
      Hi,
      I have just joined the Jhoos Dating network. I wish to invite you to Jhoos as well.

      Jhoos is a Dating Network with chat facilities that would let you search for members across the globe and chat with them instantly.

      See you at Jhoos

      Ondo Lhoo

      Accept Invitation
      Click here to accept the invitation

      Already a member of Jhoos? Visit to prevent further reminders of this invitation
      Prefer not to receive invitations from Jhoos members? Block further invitations

      This invitation was sent to reefcheckind@yahoogroups.com by Ondo Lhoo < ondo_marine@...>  from 202.152.172.3