662Fwd: FW: Open Position for Indonesia Marine Program_Project Coordinator for BMUB Lesser Sunda
- May 13, 2014Siapa tau ada yang tertarik
FYI, Silahkan di share barangkali ada yang cocok dan berminat…
The Nature Conservancy – Indonesia Marine Program is searching qualified candidate to fill position of:
PROJECT COORDINATOR FOR BMUB LESSER SUNDA
The Project Coordinator for BMUB Lesser Sunda supports the Lesser Sunda Portfolio Manager for the day-to-day operational, financial and administrative parts of BMUB project implementation. S/he is also responsible for the administrative aspects of Contract for Services (CFS), partner awards under BMUB grant: including assistance with due diligence activities, preparation and revision of contracts, agreements, review of invoices, and maintenance of award files. S/he works closely with the Lesser Sunda Portfolio Manager to ensure that the terms and conditions of contracts and/or agreements are met and properly documented and ensure that award monitoring meets Conservancy standards.
The Project Coordinator for BMUB Lesser Sunda will work closely with the Indonesia Marine Program (IMP) Finance & Administration Manager to review government grants accounting transactions and ensure appropriate match transfers are completed. In coordination with Indonesia Marine Program (IMP) Finance & Administration Manager, S/he will also monitor monthly BMUB accounting reports and account balances; including advances to partner NGOs. S/he is responsible for coordinating the procurement of materials, supplies and services for BMUB grant in a financially-sound manner. S/he researches and selects sources, controls prices and quality. S/he maintains contact with suppliers for information affecting prices, availability and delivery. S/he negotiates purchase contracts and develops schedule for delivery of products.
The Project Coordinator for BMUB Lesser Sunda will work closely with The Grants Specialist on BMUB award administration issues and with the Conservancy’s sub-recipient monitoring program. S/he will maintain contact/good relationship with partners and other relevant parties in support of smooth project implementation on the ground.
· At least 2 - 3 years of experiences in grants administration or equivalent combination
· Non-profit accounting experience preferred
· Experience in overseeing multiple central finance and administrative processes, such as the management of central filing, general purchasing requests
· Experience in developing, reviewing and administering contracts and/or agreements
· Experience using MS Office, Word, and Excel. May require database management skills with ability to produce reports. Ability to use advanced computer functions. Ability to manipulate, analyze and interpret data
· Demonstrated experience using accounting and financial reporting systems
· May require fluency in foreign language(s) to support global operations. Specific language(s) may be preferred depending on operating unit
Please send your CV and application letter to recruitment.indo@..., not later than May 22, 2014. Please insert: Project Coordinator for BMUB Lesser Sunda in your email subject.
Rilya A. Kansil
Recruitment & Training Coordinator
The Nature Conservancy
Indonesia Country Program
Graha Iskandarsyah, Lt. 3
Jl. Iskandarsyah Raya No. 66 C
Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta 12160
please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.