      From: Angela Dean <a.dean@...>
      Date: July 15, 2013 2:19:06 PM GMT+08:00
      Subject: [Coral-List] Shifted Baselines video

      Dear Colleagues

      CoralWatch recently released an education DVD series, adapted from our book, Coral Reefs and Climate Change.  This series incorporates 22 short videos (3-8 minutes), each focusing on a key aspect of oceanography, coral reef ecology, climate change science, and reef conservation. Animated diagrams, interviews with scientists and footage from around the globe help to communicate the latest science to diverse audiences.

      We have just uploaded the episode on Shifted  Baselines to be freely available on youtube.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chn_4EyTK9g&feature=em-upload_owner#action=share

      Feel free to share with colleagues or use this in your teaching activities.

      If you would like to order the full DVD, or find out more about CoralWatch, please visit our website www.coralwatch.org, or email info@...

      regards,
      Angela

      Dr Angela Dean I Project Manager (Monitoring & Research) - CoralWatch I The University of Queensland l Phone: +61 7 3365 3127 l Fax +61 7 3346 6301 l Email a.dean@...