Ice cream this weekend?!

  • Greg Lam
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2001
      Alright, so the middle of a raging snowstorm probably isn't the best time
      to think about Ice Cream, but I do have to do it sometime. Who out there
      is interested in going to Cabot's, the funky old time ice cream parlor in
      Newton this weekend? Their web site is www.cabots.com.

      The schedule said this Sunday, but actually it would be infinitely better
      for my schedule if we could go on Saturday afternoon. They don't take
      reservations, and it's extremely busy on weekends at noon. I'd suggest
      going at 2pm. We would meet at my house near Central Square in Cambridge,
      and drive over to Cabots. They have a breakfast, lunch, and dinner menu,
      so you could have lunch and ice cream, or just dessert.

      Anyway, email me if you are interested in going this weekend. And have
      fun digging out your sidewalk.

      -Greg

      --
      Greg's .sigku: