Ski Trip sign up

  • Greg Lam
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2001
      Greetings-

      So, just getting on with the organizing of the ski trip to Sunday River,
      scheduled from February 9-11. Right now, I have these people signed up:

      Me and my friend Chris Liu, Elyssa East & friend, Kathy Reeves, Barney
      Gage, and Kees Schouten. Sarah Fraser can't make it due to her car
      getting in an accident. Have I missed anyone? Right now, that's about the
      limit of the number of people the unit can handle before we have to start
      breaking out the sleeping bags. As it is, someone might have to sleep on
      the floor.

      Anyway, I'll send out an organizing email to those signed up soon.

      -Greg

      My sites : www.reed.edu/~slam Greg at Play
      www.berkshire.net/~slam Greg at Work
      www.lanes.org New England Storytelling
      www.egroups.com/group/1000wordsaweek 1,000 Words a Week Writing Project
      www.reed.edu/~slam/alumni.html Reed College Alumni Boston

      "Stop and think about it: You have pictures. Pictures are great, adults
      like pictures, pictures hang in art galleries. And you have words, and
      words are wonderful things. You can get the Nobel Prize for Literature
      just by using words. Somehow, as soon as you put them together, you are
      perceived to be doing something that's either for children or for
      subliterates, and there's no reason for that."
      - Neil Gaiman, author of _Sandman_
    • Luke Weisman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2001
        how did it go? Love to hear bout it. You coing to poker?

        --
        --> Due to my RSI (wrist trouble), e-mail often abrupt <--
        http://www.ai.mit.edu/people/luke -*- luke@...
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2001
          Big apology to all for being such a dork (and I a computer science person
          no less) and spamming you all with previous email.

          I should be shot and killed.

          -luke weisman