Next Alumni Newsletter

  • Greg Lam
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2000
      Hi all,

      Deadlines help keep people motivated, so I'll set a deadline for folks to
      give me information on things they'd like included in the next newsletter.
      The deadline I'll set for October 25. That means the earliest event date
      we can publicize with the lead time the Alumni Office needs is early
      December, MAYBE late November.

      So, some questions I want to throw to the audience:

      Anyone want to lead a fall foliage tour?

      Anyone have an in on a good small performance space?

      Where should Chris Melhus lead the Dunkin' Donuts posse to now?

      Anyway, The sooner we get things set, the more publicity we can get out
      and the more people will show. So who wants to do something?

      -Greg

      My sites : www.reed.edu/~slam Greg at Play
      www.berkshire.net/~slam Greg at Work
      www.lanes.org New England Storytelling
      www.egroups.com/group/1000wordsaweek 1,000 Words a Week Writing Project
      www.reed.edu/~slam/alumni.html Reed College Alumni Boston

      "Stop and think about it: You have pictures. Pictures are great, adults
      like pictures, pictures hang in art galleries. And you have words, and
      words are wonderful things. You can get the Nobel Prize for Literature
      just by using words. Somehow, as soon as you put them together, you are
      perceived to be doing something that's either for children or for
      subliterates, and there's no reason for that."
      - Neil Gaiman, author of _Sandman_