Reed Diaspora Pizza

  • Dan Harris-McCoy
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8 4:54 PM
      Starts at 7 p.m.

      We want to welcome all of our new neighbors to Beantown in style at the Dogwood Cafe in Jamaica Plain. Come join us for the best pizza outside of NYC; we did all the research to make sure we'd bring you to the best place in Boston, so trust us, you're going to love it.

              The Dogwood Cafe
              3712 Washington St.
              Jamaica Plain, MA
              617/522-7997

      Directions:

      Take the Orange line to the Forest Hills stop and the Dogwood Cafe is located across the street from the station on Washington Street. If you are taking a bus to Forest Hills, the same directions apply. If you're driving, you may park in the lot next to the cafe for free after 7 p.m. Google map.

      RSVP here or to Dan Harris-McCoy '02, deharriswm@...

    • Dan Harris-McCoy
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8 4:55 PM
        My Apologies. This event will take place next Thursday, Sep. 15, at 7:00. See you then! DHM