Thirsty Third WEDNESDAY - Pub Trivia!

  • Dan Harris-McCoy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2011
      Hey Boston Reedies,

      We're getting together Wednesday, February 16th, at Tommy Doyle's to get our
      trivia on. It's free, fun, and we might win. Not to mention, there are prizes
      for 1st through 3rd places. You may want to stick around and belt something
      out afterwards because karaoke starts right after trivia! So, get your game
      face on and we'll see you there at 7pm. Look for the griffins!

      RSVP to emmalillian@...
      Venue info:
      96 Winthrop Street
      Cambridge, MA(617) 864-0655