July 18th Noon Gentle Hike at Walden Pond

  • jlbmedia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2010
      July 18th Noon Gentle Hike at Walden Pond

      We will meet outside Bertucci's at noon at the Alewife T station and carpool from there. Bring snacks and drinks as you like.

      When you RSVP please respond if you will be bringing a car to drive or want a ride so we can arrange to have enough cars.

      Meeting location:
      Bertucci's
      Five Cambridge Park Drive
      Alewife T station