Reed College Alumni Feb. Thirsty Third Thursday Devlin's Bistro and Bar

  • jlbmedia
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2010
      In the mood to hang out and have something to drink and maybe dinner
      too? Please join the New England Chapter of The Reed College Alumni
      Association for our February Thirsty Third Thursday.

      On Thursday February 18th, we will meet at 7 PM at Devlin's Bistro and
      Bar, where they've brought a little bit of downtown uptown.

      Devlin's Bistro
      332 Washington St
      Brighton MA 02135
      Phone: (617) 779-8822 (Don't RSVP to the Bistro)

      They serve great cuisine that's both innovative and traditional in
      Brighton Center, Mass. You can check out the menu if you like, the pizza
      and sandwiches look delicious and affordable.

      http://www.edevlins.com/pages/dinner.htm

      But what does the Boston Globe have to say about this?

      "Devlin's Bar and Bistro has an international flavor and rivals just
      about
      anything in the Back Bay or South End. The crowd at Devlin's, which has
      no cover charge, is a comfortable mix of ages and styles, giving it a
      touch of New York and Los Angeles, let alone Brighton."
      Boston GlobeĀ…5/8/03

      Please RSVP so I can tell Devlin's know how many to expect.

      -Jessica Benjamin
      203-829-4337
      jlbmedia at earthlink dot net

      [:x]